Biogarddener Cocopeat Grow Bags
Biogarddener Coir / Coco peat grow bags are alternative or popular growing media other than soil for Horti, Flori & Agriculture crops. The land where soil is infertile or rock filled, coco peat used along with grow bags as growing media can be the best solution.
We concentrate more on our UV Treated Bags. We adopt International Standard for our grow bags which can with-stand upto 1-3 years, according to buyers need.
Mainly grow bags are classified as follows:
- Biogarddener Coco Peat Open top grow bags
- Biogarddener Horizontal Multi Hole Grow bag
Biogarddener Grow Bags are available in various sizes and various combination according to the crops like Tomotto, Chilli, Cucumber, Capsicum, Strawberry, Ginger, Carnations, Lilium, Herbs..etc
Biogarddener Grow Bags Merits
- Less than 2mm fine dust removed, maintain maximum expansion cores material.
- Free from weed, seeds and other microbiol contamination.
- Ideal Air/Water ratio when irrigated
- Stability over a long period & time.
- 100% Natural and Non Hazardous
- Substitute for hard wood and Soft wood bark.
Biogarddener Special Mixer ( Major Combinations )
- Cocopeat + Husk Chips(1/4", 1/2", 3/4" and 1" Inch)
- Cocopeat + Cut Fiber
- Cocopeat + Cut Fiber + Husk Chips(1/4", 1/2", 3/4" and 1" Inch)
- Cocopeat + Perlite
- Cocopeat + Perlite + Vermiculate
- Cocopeat + Neem Cake Mixed
|Product||Compressed Coco peat grow bag slab/Coco Slabs|
|Compressed Dimension||96cm x 18cm x 4cm(Example)|
|Expanded Dimension||100cm x 18cm x 16cm(Example)|
|Volume Expansion||1 kg pith =14 to 20 lit-Vary application to application|
|Electrical Conductivity||Less than 1 (Testing method - 1:1.5)-called LEC|
|pH||6 to 7|
|Unit weight||3 kgs.(VARY ACCORDING TO BUYERS REQUIRMENTS)|
|Packing||U.V. Treated (1 - 3 years) Poly bag; Inner black outer white/Inner and Outer Black|
|Loading||Stretch film and strapped with plastic 20 pallets in a 40' HC FCL 370 grow bags per pallet|
|Load ability per 40'HC FCL||7400 grow bags|
Available Sizes & Product Details
|Grow Bags Expanded Size (cm) L x W x H||Units per Pallet||No of pallets per 40'HC Container||No Units per 40'HC Container|
|100 x 40 x 10||245||20||4,900|
|100 x 30 x 16||170||3,400|
|100 x 18 x 12||463||9260|
|100 x 20 x 15||325||6,500|
|100 x 20 x 12||415||8,300|
|100 x 18 x 16||370||7,400|
|100 x 15 x 12||500||10,000|
|90 x 15 x 12||550||22||12,100|
|90 x 15 x 10||575||22||12,650|
|90 x 20 x 15||375||20||7,500|
|90 x 20 x 15||525||10,500|
|75 x 20 x 15||450||9,000|
|75 x 20 x 15||600||12,000|
|50 x 20 x 10||1000||20,000|
|50 x 20 x 15||625||12,500|